Who would not want to start their day fortified with any of the above? Â Years ago I heard about Gary Youngs’ recipe for a great day – which is valor, harmony, joy and white angelica. Â I have used this combination of oils daily since that time and they have absolutely made a difference in my life. Â I would describe myself as a happy, positive person. Â However, before YL I would definitely have those times in my life where stress would get the best of me and I would fall into a funk. Â I would not consider it a clinical depression but I would definitely call it a depressed period in my life. Â Since using YL products and in particular this blend of oils everyday that just does not happen anymore – ever. Â And to me, that is priceless.
These blends smell so good and are an amazing combination of oils. Â I can’t even list what is in them – just too many, but this will give you some idea as to what is in these bottles of lovely.
- Harmony has 16 single oils in it, including sandalwood, frankincense, ylang ylang and rose.
- Joy has 10 different oils including bergamot, roman chamomile, rose and jasmine.
- Valor has spruce, rosewood, blue tansy & frankincense.
- White Angelica has 10 different oils including geranium, myrrh, rose & melissa. (Melissa and rose are among the most expensive oils)
I always smile when I hear “mmm…..what’s that smell?” Â from those around me. Â I’ve even seen people start taking big deep breaths – trying to get as much of the oils in as possible. That is how good these oils smell!
Below is what I do everyday. Â If you are ready to give essential oils a try to see what they can do these oils are a great way to start. Â Valor and Joy are free this month with a qualifying order and Harmony and White Angelica are 10% off. Â See my promotions page for details.
Gary Youngâs Great Day Protocol
- Start each day with Garyâs simple routineâand discover how happy and confident you feel!
- Place one drop of Valor on the inside of your left wrist. Hold the inside of your right wrist to your left wrist for a few minutes. This step balances the body.
- Apply a drop of Harmony to your solar plexus (the area just above your belly button) to calm your mind and promote positive feelings.
- Apply one drop of Joy to the area above your heart. This step helps bring happiness to your mind and body.
- Place a single drop of White Angelica in the palm of your hand and rub your hands together. Lightly brush both hands over your head, face, shoulders, chest, and down the rest of your body as though applying an angelic shield.
Francine Smith blogs about Young Living Essential oils. Â You can find more posts at www.younglivinglife.com